Sunday, January 3, 2016

A new school term

So I was helping out a colleague for school registration today. A few parents came to me to settle their children's school fees and everything just before the person in charge took over. There was a parent who looked very hesitant to pay the fees. He asked about what were the things that he could pay after some time and what needed to be paid immediately. Felt sorry for him and I'm sure I'm not the only one witnessing this kind of incident. We are all going to experience more of this financial crisis as the time goes. Get ready for it, mentally and financially.
Guess I need to plan my financial budget, with a tighter spending, perhaps.

On the other side, I'm quite eager (and a little bit scared) to start the term with all the new responsibilities. yeay I'm no longer a class teacher, but.....  (you may have a guess here). Afraid of getting fatigue and burn-outs. Fingers crossed. 

No comments: