Monday, September 2, 2019

To my dearest, you

To let you go is almost the impossible thing to do
To let you in sadness on your own would drive me crazy if I do nothing about it.
To let you in pain all alone would be the last thing I'll ever commit

Let me wipe your tears when you're in your fears
Let me calm your tense when you are in your menses
Let me keep you company when there's no one there with you

Yes I'm madly in love with you.
You're special to me
You're irreplaceable
coz there's no one like you

But the time will come where I will have to let you go
There's the time where you have to step on your own and start running your own race
There's the time where you will start painting your own rainbows, your happiness
There'll be the time where you will decide without me beside you anymore

And I'll still be here
Waiting for you to keep me updated with all those victories you'll make.


Just don't forget me
Keep me somewhere in your heart
Coz i'll treasure our moments forever...




No comments: