Sunday, August 8, 2021

Snapped.

 I know

This time is not like the previous fights we had

I think you had it all. For real


I can't stop thinking how things will be after this

And I don't think I'm actually ready to get done with it

Not to let you go, yet. 


Was it wrong to point out an advice?

Was it really harsh to give a genuine suggestion?

I did not accuse you of committing

It's just all my predictions came to reality

One by one

At least I have predicted it to happen to you

And it actually did. 


I'm losing myself because of you

Because you matter the most

I know it's wrong not to put myself first

But feelings, it's just uncontrollable desires to choose you over me

And I'm still weak to prioritise myself. 


Maybe I'm being a little too much?

for loving too much

for caring too much

and for controlling too much? 



No comments: