Monday, April 27, 2015

drama

"Hey! why our school's name was not on the list for the consolation prize?"

"I think your school has been shortlisted"

'OMG! No, no.. I won't believe a thing until our name is being called..."

"The second runner up for the English drama competition goes to...... ****!"

"Seriously, there's only 2 schools left. I think we've nailed it!"


***********


Alhamdulillah, all praises to Allah. Never had in mind we could have reached this far. It's our first time entering the national level and won the 2nd place. A new school like us. Alhamdulillah Thumma Alhamdulillah..

Being a novice teacher and being able to experience all this, was really exciting. There were a lot that I've learned throughout this phase though not sure whether I could do better than that. Time. Experience. Support. All that matters. 

No comments: