Friday, November 4, 2011

dear brothers and sisters there

we had five Palestinians in our class today
they were deans and lecturers in Palestine universities
once they entered the class
everything was cheerful
everybody seemed so excited
like no other things could interrupt their smile

but
when the first question we asked
"how's the condition now in Palestine?"
faces turned dull
the upward curve line seemed to change
"it's difficult"
and they keep on repeating that 'magical' word
"it's rather easier to go abroad than to move inside the country"
roadblocks everywhere
neither importing nor exporting goods
that is even difficult

I was ashamed of myself
for not knowing many issues regarding them and their land
so this is like a wake up call for me
to be aware and sensitive of this issue
in the future

that is why we have to fight with them
WE have to help them as many ways as we can
because they're our brothers and sisters!
we have a mission to accomplish
we have Al-Aqsa to save
and the most powerful weapon we have
is the DU'A!



"The believers are but brothers, so make settlement between your brothers. And fear Allah that you may receive mercy" [49:10]


“When My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every supplicant when he calleth upon me: Let them also, with a will, Listen to My call, and believe in Me: That they may walk in the right way.” [2: 186]




No comments: