10 in the morning, i had a break from the seminar. went to the canteen and bought some nuggets and i-dont-what-it's-called fillet. and a box of plain milk. does that oily food and dairy product mixed the bad match? i wonder why..
soon after recess, i've started to feel the symptoms. firstly, light sensitivity. checked. i found out in a sudden i was like very disturbed by the bright light in DKA. next, vision blurred. double checked. i could not stand the blurred condition that makes me not to wear my glasses the whole day after that. i'd also unable to read any text as it was too blurred. almost at the end of the seminar, yeah, the most painful yet strong symptoms occurred. i got a headache at the right-side of my head. that showed everything. my migraine is back. damn it..
the whole day after that was really a crap. during lds class, i could not stand the pain, which makes me quite pale and a bit dizzy. nausea too.luckily i did not vomit
at the moment i wrote this, still dizzy, but much better. thanks to all who were quite concerned about me. i'd really appreciates it. hopefully this will gone as soon as possible. i want to start doing my assignments without this disturbance.please let me do my assignment in one peace~
that's all.. daa