Monday, June 1, 2009

suatu ketika di hari ahad

salam...

currently in holiday mood since it is the semester break. today ( 31st may), went to a wedding( a relative of mine from my father's family) at dato' keramat together with paksu and my dad. my siblings? only halfway to the wedding. as they met their nephews when we're fetching our paksu, on the spot they decided to stay and play with them.. haish... kids will be kids..

we passed through lembah pantai when my dad accidentally took the junction to my hostel.. he only realised it when he saw our ipba's main gate.. ingat nak hantar aku balik ipba ker... dah la baru je start cuti, da nak kena hantar balik.. ish3...

after the wedding, went to paksu's new house which is still under construction. located not very far from late grandma's house, i think it is quite nice except it s not so spacious as compared to our late grandma's.

before get back to banting, singgah sebentar di jusco and got my self a new pair of jeans, slacks and a white shirt( or should i say a blouse as well?). costs nearly rm200.. and guess what, that was actually my birthday present from my dad.. hoho..

dats all for now.. jaa

2 comments:

fieqa said...

hahaaha..aku baru terbaca..
bapak ko dah nk trhantar ko kat ipba tu~
hihi

qilaraf said...

tau xpe...
tensyen jer...
mntg2 la da t'biase camtuh